Chef Alfonso Cicerale has created a winter menu rich in taste and particular textures, which recall the colors of this season.
Recipes where seasonal vegetables harmonize with the freshest local fish, available in different options. There is no shortage of tasty meat-based combinations and the most innovative vegan and vegetarian proposals.
Finally, a very rich dessert list, because we know that finishing a meal on a sweet note is what you need!
Not to be missed
We suggest you to taste
- Creamed cod, steamed octopus, sardines in saor, mantis prawns “oil and lemon”, fried polenta
- Autumn vegetable millefeuille on lentil cream and organic Evo oil with purple potato chips
- Rice with clams, canestrelli typical scallops, potatoes, candied lemon zest and chervil dressing
- Pumpkin gnocchi au gratin, Taleggio DOP cream, radicchio with Raboso wine and toasted almonds
- Sirloin of beef, potato mousse, brown stock with Ripasso Valpolicella and caramelized radicchio
- Saturnia in chocolate, gold leaf, raspberry and delicate orange sauce