Are we open on August 15th? Yes of course, from 12pm to 3.30pm and from 7pm to 11pm. Spend a pleasant evening, full of authentic flavors in a Venetian courtyard.
Venetian cuisine revisited in a glamorous key: the August 15th menu
Our chef proposes recipes of the Venetian culinary tradition revisited in a modern way, with a touch of glamor. This is to make your experience even richer in flavor and novelty!
And if you fancy a special aperitif or an after dinner drink, the staff of Il Caravellino Bar is ready to brighten up your evening!
Not to be missed
- Scallops with dry Martini reduction, oysters infusion and clams
- Venetian style creamed cod fish, lagoon mussel coulis and fried polenta
- Egg tagliolini with scampi, black truffle and sauce of Pecorino from our region
- Seared swordfish in pistachio crust, ratte potatoes with egg cream
- Sorana beef fillet, blueberry sauce, 30mo Parmesan cheese and mixed summer vegetables
For information and reservations